- It is a gel-based lotion that gets absorbed into the skin and does not leave a sticky residue behind.
- It shields your skin against the harmful effects of UVA, UVB and pollutants
- It contains SPF 50+ and PA+++ to protect the skin from all forms of sun damage.
- It also nourishes the skin with vitamin E and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It prevents collagen breakdown and encourages melanin formation to even out skin spots.
How to Use
Cleanse and tone your face first.
Apply a generous amount of sunscreen to face and neck and area, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
Re-apply the sunscreen after 4 hours if you are still out in the sun.
Use regularly for best results.
- Zinc Oxide ( Nanonized)
- Titanium Dioxide (Micronised)
- Xanthan Gum
Name of Mfg: M/s Samrvir Biotech Pvt.Ltd.
Address of Mfg: VP Raja Khasa, Tehsil Indore Distt. Kangra, Himachal Pradesh – 176401