Enjoy a skin-friendly peeling effect with the powerful effect of 15% Glycolic acid in Bioderma Sebium Night Peel. This night scrub also contains AHA acid which is naturally found in fruits and is often used by dermatologists for exfoliation due to its high potency and tolerability. It also has a superficial keratolytic effect. You can use it to restore shine by reducing scars and promoting skin regeneration. Its unique and patented Fluidactiv complex biologically regulates the quality of sebum, thus preventing pore-clogging and limits the formation of wounds. It is also enriched with Panthenol that provides restructuring and soothing properties to the skin.
- Promotes regeneration of new and healthy skin.
- Reduces scars and helps in achieving even skin tone.
- Reduces the promotion of oil or sebum in the skin.
- Shrinks pores while restructuring and calming the skin.
How to Use
- Clean your face with a mild-acting face wash or cleanser.
- Apply a small amount to your face in the evening, and leave it on overnight.
- Rinse thoroughly in the morning .
- Use for 4 weeks and take breaks in between.
- Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract,
- Salicylic Acid, Dodecyl
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
Name of Mfg: Naos Les Laboratories
Address of Mfg: Rue Pierre Berthier Quartier Saint Hilaire, Pichaury 2, France - 13855
Importer: Naos Skincare India Pvt. Ltd., 6th floor, D-605, Tower No. 2, L and T Seawoords, Plot R-1, Sector 40, Thane, Mumbai - 400706