Minimize hyperpigmentation, add radiance, and get even skin tone using a highly active blend of ingredients like Kojic acid, Arbutin, Niacinamide, Retinol, Salicylic acid, Phytic acid, Liquorice root, and Mandelic acid in Dermaceutic Mela Cream. It is an exfoliating serum cream which will chemically dissolve keratinized structures in the skin. The serum is also suitable for treating wrinkles, or for treating impurities and enlarged pores. pH 4.27.
- Treats wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of ageing.
- Reduces dark spots and pigmentation of different kinds.
- Shrinks pores and improves the health of skin.
- Makes the skin radiant and even-toned.
How to Use
- Cleanse your face with a mild-acting face wash and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Apply a small amount to the face.
- Massage using circular motion of the hands.
- For best results, use regularly.
- Ferulic Acid
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
Name of Mfg: M/s Dermosciences Ltd.
Address of Mfg: 22, Northumberland Road, Dublin, Ireland
Importer: Sinnovation Pvt. Ltd., 802, 802 A, Suhas CCS Ltd., S. No. 2, Plot No. 17, Gulmohar Cross Road No. 12, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai - 400 049