- The SPF 50+ rating of Fixderma Shadow Gel means that it can provide protection against sunburn and skin damage caused by UV rays.
- UV radiation is a major cause of premature skin aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots.
- The gel formula of Fixderma Shadow SPF 50+ Gel is non-greasy and easily absorbed by the skin, making it suitable for all skin types. It contains glycerin and other moisturizing agents that help to keep the skin hydrated and nourished.
How to Use
- Cleanse and tone your face first.
- Apply a generous amount of sunscreen to face and neck and area, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Re-apply the sunscreen after 4 hours if you are still out in the sun.
- Use regularly for best results.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Zinc Oxide
Name of Mfg: Fixderma India Pvt. Ltd.
Address of Mfg: F-169-170, E.P.I.P. Zone, Neemrana, Distt. Alwar - 301705, Rajasthan