G-Lite Hyperpigmentation Cream✔️Lighten Spots | ✔️Target Pigmentation | ✔️Delay Ageing
- G-Lite cream should not be mixed with any AHA &/or BHA preparation or other preparation which makes skin sensitive like exfoliating & peeling products
- etc. It is advised to keep as separate regime on either time in day or night or as suggested by dermatologist.
- It reduces hyperpigmentation.
- It reduces dark spots.
- Lightens overall skin tone and provide skin tone uniformity.
- Provides broad spectrum protection against UV radiation (both UV A & UV B)
How to Use
- After cleaning the skin, evenly apply & massage gently G-Lite Cream on face in morning and night or as recommended.
- Discontinue use and consult Doctor immediately for any case of adverse reaction.
- Purified Water
- Kojic Acid Dipalmitate
Name of Mfg: Alaina Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Address of Mfg: 707/133 & 685/608/32 Village Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt. Solan (H.P.) India- 174103