- Used in treatment of fungal nail infection.
- Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions of use.
- Apply the medicine with applicator brush to the nail and its underside and let it dry for 30 seconds.
- Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as the body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if it persists or you're worried about them.
- Application site reactions (blisters on skin, nail disorder, skin irritation, skin rash, skin redness)
Name of Mfg: Laboratoires Galderma
Address of Mfg: Zone Industrielle Montdesir 74540 Alby-Sur-Cheran, France
Address of ImporterM/s Galderma India Private Limited, 8th Flr D wing, Unit No 801 802 G Wing 802, Lotus Corporate Park, Off Western Express highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai- 400063