- Helps in treating acne-prone skin and back spots.
- Reduces folliculitis.
- Soothes the skin, neutralizes redness and regulates sebum excess.
- Ideal for skin with inflammatory rosacea (with spots, papules and pustules). Its active ingredients have a twofold action: Azelaic acid and Salicylic acid, with sebum-regulating and bactericidal action.
How to Use
- Wash your face with a gentle face wash or Cleanser.
- Apply Sesderma Azelac Lotion directly on affected area
- For best results, use daily in morning and evening.
- Liposomal azelaic acid
- liposomal Nicotinic acid
- Hyaluronic acid
- Tranexamic acid
Name of Mfg: M/s Sesderma S.L.
Address of Mfg: C/Massamagrell, 5, Poligono Industrial Refelbunyol, C.P. 46138. Rafelbunyol, Valencia, Spain
Importer: M/s S & Co. 1730/2, Mangal BLDG, Delhi-110006