- It reduces skin pigmentation caused due to ageing, acne blemishes, and sun damage.
- It contains Kojic Acid which acts as a bleaching agent that can lighten dark spots.
- Glycolic acid helps remove dead skin cells from the outer layer of the skin.
How to Use
Apply on the blemishes and gently massage.
Apply twice a day: morning (underneath a total screen solar filter) and nights.
Avoid sun exposure during the treatment.
- Glycolic Acid
- Kojic Acid
- Butylene Glycol
- Alcohol Denat
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Xanthan Gum
- Citric Acid
- Phytic Acid
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract
- Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract
- Propylene Glycol
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium Bisulfate
Name of Mfg: Sesderma S.L.
Address of Mfg: Pol. Industrial, Rafelbunol. C/Massamagrell, 5 46138, Rafelbunol, Valencia Spain