- Octocrylene provides an appropriate sun protection factor in sunscreen products.
- Homosalate absorbs UVB radiation, which is responsible for tanning but also for skin cancer and sunburn.
- It absorbs ultraviolet light to protect skin from the harmful effects exposure to sunlight.
How to Use
Apply lotion generously to the skin 20 minutes before sun exposure, then reapply after swimming, towelling or excessive perspiration.
- Octocrylene 7.00% w/w
- Homosalate 6.00% w/w
- Octyl Salicylate 4.0% w/w
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3.0% w/w
Name of Mfg: Solar D Skincare Pty Ltd
Address of Mfg:4/162 Queen St, Woollahara, NSW, Ausralia
Imported & Marketed by: A. Menarini India Private Limited, 2102, Tower 3, Indiabulls Finance Center, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road (West), Mumbai- 400013, India