- Solasafe prevents the skin from sun damage and premature ageing.
- Solasafe forms a protective barrier on top of the skin that scatters both UVA and UVB rays.
- It is resistant to water and sweat.
- Solasafe has skin-soothing ingredients that reduce the consistency and depth of wrinkles.
How to Use
- Take a sufficient amount and apply a thin film on the face, neck, and all exposed areas.
- Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after swimming or sweating heavily, or as advised by a physician.
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Phenyl trimethicone
- Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Zinc Oxide
- Vitamin E acetate
Name of Mfg: Aurochem Laboratories I Pvt Ltd
Address of Mfg: Plot No 51, Phase-1, Genesis Industrial Complex, Boisar Road, Kolgaon, Tal& Dist-Palghar 401404, Maharashtra, India