- Octinoxate is a type of UV filter. It absorbs UVB rays from the sun, protecting skin from the damage these rays can cause.
- Avobenzone is indicated for providing protection from the sun.
- Oxybenzone is to block harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays and prevent UV rays from reaching the skin.
How to Use
Apply a thin layer of the lotion on the affected area by gently massaging the lotion until absorbed.
Apply 2-3 times a day.
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Zinc Oxide
- Polyoxyethylene Alkyl Ethers
- Disodium EDTA
- Xanthan Gum
Name of Mfg: Archeesh Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.,
Address of Mfg: Plot No. 12-29, Gundlapochampally, Medchal, Medchal Malkajgiri, District, Telangana State, India