Tacroz Forte XL 0.1% Ointment is used for treating eczema (atopic dermatitis). It functions by reducing the activity of specific immune cells that lead to skin inflammation (redness and swelling). In atopic dermatitis, this reduces itching and helps rashes.
- Treats itchy and dry skin.
- Acts as a moisture retainer.
- Helps with atopic dermatitis.
- Use Tacroz Forte Ointment as prescribed by physician.
- External application is allowed for Tacroz Forte Ointment. It should be applied to the affected area 2-4 times per day, or as directed by a doctor. It should be rubbed into the skin after being applied gradually and uniformly. It shouldn't be used too frequently, and the treated region shouldn't be covered with a bandage or plaster. If the skin grows worse or if there is no improvement even after two weeks of treatment, you must tell your doctor.
- Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them.
- Application site reactions (irritation, itching and redness).
Name of Mfg: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
Address of Mfg: (Unit-II), Village Bhattanwala, P.O Rajpura, Nalagarh, Dist. Solan (H.P.)- 174101