- Treats itchy and dry skin.
- Acts as a moisture retainer.
- Helps with atopic dermatitis.
- Use Tacroz Ointment as prescribed by physician.
- External application is allowed for Tacroz Ointment. It should be applied to the affected area 2-4 times per day, or as directed by a doctor. It should be rubbed into the skin after being applied gradually and uniformly. It shouldn't be used too frequently, and the treated region shouldn't be covered with a bandage or plaster. If the skin grows worse or if there is no improvement even after two weeks of treatment, you must tell your doctor.
- Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them.
- Application site reactions (irritation, itching and redness).
Name of Mfg: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
Address of Mfg: (Unit-II), Village Bhattanwala, P.O Rajpura, Nalagarh, Dist. Solan (H.P.)- 174101