- Vitix Skin Care Gel is designed to induce repigmentation of the epidermis and its efficacy has been proven in various clinical studies.
- Vitix Skin Care Gel is a unique gel that restores normal levels of melanin in the skin and prevents the development of vitiligo.
- Non-sticky, easy-to-apply gel.
- Restores cells involved in melanocyte production.
- Contains proprietary botanical extract microbeads with multiple antioxidant properties.
How to Use
- Vitix skincare gel should be applied on the affected areas twice a day by gently massaging it into the skin in a circular motion until the microspheres can no longer be felt.
- Treatment should be continued for 3 to 6 months.
- It should ideally be used in conjunction with Phototherapy or Heliotherapy under medical supervision.
- Purified water
- Propylene Glycol
- Extramel Microparticules 14
- Germaben II
- Carbopol Ultrez 10
- Pemulen TR 1
- Sodium hydroxide
Name of Mfg: Dr Reddy Laboratories Ltd
Address of Mfg:12-29, Gundlapo Champally(V), Medchal(M), Medchal-Malkajgiri (Dist) Telangana, India