Last updated on April 18, 2022
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Clinikally. We are committed to respecting your privacy, protecting your personal information, and seek to comply with applicable legal requirements in respect of data collection, processing and transfer. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is commensurate with the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant complete security of all information that is being transmitted to us by you.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website), as well as, any related services, sales, marketing or events.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
What information do we collect?
In Short: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the website or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Personal information provided by you: We collect names; gender; email addresses; phone numbers; mailing addresses; contact preferences; billing addresses; debit/credit card number or other payment instrument details; and other similar information.
- Social media login data: We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Do we make updates to this notice?
We might update the Policy Page from time to time. Any updates in our policy will be reflected on the page along with the date that the updated policy is applicable onwards.
How to contact us regarding this?